Client Account Manager - Immediate opening (Capitol Hill Office)
As a member of the company's management team, working closely with the Executive Vice President, you will assist senior management in implementing association political action committee (PAC) fundraising and membership development programs. This opportunity will expose you to a variety of public policy fields, and, allow your career to flourish within a dynamic company.
- Assist in managing client relationships by maintaining frequent contact with and serving as a trusted resource for clients.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and our in-house client telephone representatives
- Manage assigned projects/programs, including implementation, response data evaluation, staffing, budgets and timelines.
- Research and draft scripts, direct mail letters and e-mail communications, fact sheets, talking points, brochures, and other collateral materials.
- Develop and deliver client reports and presentations relative to project/program status.
- Assist in growing the business by participating in company's business development efforts.
- BA/BS degree in the liberal arts, political science, communications, business administration, marketing, public relations or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of Capitol Hill, trade association, campaign or related experience. Preferential consideration will be given to applicants with PAC management, or national association experience.
- Superior writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with company management team.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
How to Apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org